New York Acting Experience 2023
If you’re ready to transform, then join Scott Williams and Niki Flacks in New York, March 2023.
Imagine yourself in the centre of New York’s thriving theatre scene, working and studying with some of America’s premiere theatre practitioners and glorying in the excitement and glamour of Broadway.
The Impulse Company is offering a two-week workshop in March 2023, with these exciting plans:
- Two full weeks of intensive acting training at the hub of the American theatre scene
- Classes held at the prestigious Producer’s Club in Times Square
- Impulse Acting, our exciting approaches to the craft taught by Scott Williams in two
streams: Introduction to Impulse and Advancing Impulse
- Acting With Passion, a unique access to rich full emotional life, taught by Niki Flacks
- Meetings and workshops with New York casting directors, including feedback on your individual audition process
- Special events and workshops with American-based theatre professionals
- Theatre visits with discounted group rates
- Wrap party at a theatre hotspot.
“This course is transformative as an actor. It’s completely opened me up, given me new ways of working, new impulses. I’m in love with this course!”
March 6th – 17th, 2023
Classes are taught Monday, March 6th through Friday, March 17th, 2023 (Classes and events will meet 35 hours per week, schedule to be announced.)
The Producers Club, Times Square
358 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036, United States
Early discount if paid in full before February 20, 2023:
GBP: £1150.00 (£1350.00 after that date)
Cost includes all classes, tuition, tours, receptions and meetings.
Not included in this price are airfare, transportation, accommodation, or theatre tickets.
Ask about deferred payment options.
If you wish to pay in a currency other than British pounds, please email Lyn for more details.
Please secure your place with a non-refundable deposit of £100.00 as soon as possible.
Places are limited!
Scott Williams is London’s leading Meisner technique teacher and Artistic Director of The Impulse Company in the UK.
American-born, Scott is an international director and teacher and the Artistic Director of the UK-based Impulse Company.
Scott trained with Sanford Meisner at New York’s Neighborhood Playhouse in the 1970s, and relocated to London in the mid-1990s following a San Francisco-based career as a teacher, director and artistic director for Hillbarn Theatre.
After his move to London and the founding of The Impulse Company, Scott has continued his multi-dimensional schedule of teaching and directing across the continents for 35 years.
TO BOOK & FURTHER INFORMATION
Email: email@example.com or call +44 7525 264173